- RSS Channel Showcase 2595187
- RSS Channel Showcase 6123937
- RSS Channel Showcase 6068821
- RSS Channel Showcase 9975288
Articles on this Page
- 04/03/17--00:13: _Shell News Monday 3...
- 04/05/17--14:59: _Shell News Update T...
- 06/23/17--02:07: _Shell News Update 2...
- 07/18/17--02:21: _Shell, RIL, ONGC fi...
- 07/31/17--01:53: _Shell’s 88 page glo...
- 08/04/17--03:52: _Leaked Shell Transf...
- 08/14/17--08:37: _Shell Prepares For ...
- 09/12/17--11:23: _Shell eyes Asia, ai...
- 09/21/17--03:30: _Shell to Expand Pre...
- 04/03/17--00:13: Shell News Monday 3 April 2017
- 04/05/17--14:59: Shell News Update Thursday 6 April 2017
- 06/23/17--02:07: Shell News Update 22 June 2017
- 07/18/17--02:21: Shell, RIL, ONGC fined $3 billion in PMT oil field dispute: report
- 07/31/17--01:53: Shell’s 88 page global transformation plans leaked to John Donovan
- 08/04/17--03:52: Leaked Shell Transformation Plans: Part 4
- 08/14/17--08:37: Shell Prepares For A Different Energy Reality
- 09/12/17--11:23: Shell eyes Asia, aims to expand vehicle recharging at fuel stations
- 09/21/17--03:30: Shell to Expand Presence in Asia and Alternative Fuel Market
Shell withdraws from Kakinada gas project: Business Standard European oil and gas company Royal Dutch Shell has decided to discontinue its earlier proposal for a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal off the Kakinada coast in Andhra Pradesh. The company said ample research had showed lack of adequate demand for liquid gas. “We have […]
Shell Plans to Tap Gas Hunger in Emerging Energy Demand Center: BLOOMBERG NEWS Royal Dutch Shell Plc plans to boost its gas marketing business in India and may expand its import capacity for the fuel as it seeks to tap the country’s demand-growth potential. LNG producers turn to trading, risk taking to maintain market share: […]
India’s LNG-led gas market may grow over 6 times by 2030: Royal Dutch Shell: Business Standard: 22 June 2017 Global oil major Royal Dutch Shell says that India may see at least six times growth in Indian gas market by 2030 from the current levels. It adds that liquefied natural gas (LNG) may be the […]
18 July 2017 Mumbai: The government has ordered Reliance Industries (RIL), Royal Dutch Shell and Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC) to pay $3 billion in penalty following an arbitration award in the Panna Mukta Tapti (PMT) oil field dispute… READ MORE
Embarrassingly for Shell, as the New York Times has reported this morning, I have a leaked copy of an 88 page Shell internal document setting out proposals for Shell’s global plans generally and in particular for the Netherlands, where several hundred more jobs are going to disappear. Part of a world-wide jobs upheaval at Shell. A […]
By John Donovan Published below is a further multi-page segment from Shell’s leaked internal document mentioned in a Reuters/New York Times article published on Monday: Shell Plans 400 Job Cuts at Dutch Projects and Technology Department. The plans are much greater in scope than suggested by the headline. Their implementation will result in a managerial jobs upheaval […]
Tristan R. Brown: 14 August 2017 Summary This summer has seen the governments of several of the world’s major economies propose to eliminate internal combustion engine vehicles over the next 10-30 years. At the same time, Royal Dutch Shell announced several major clean energy investments over the summer in anticipation of a drop-off in petroleum […]
By Ron Bousso and Dmitry Zhdannikov LONDON, Sept 12 (Reuters) – Royal Dutch Shell aims to expand marketing operations in Asia and wants 20 percent of sales from its fuel stations worldwide to come from recharging electric vehicles and low carbon fuels by 2025, as the world shifts away from crude. The Anglo-Dutch firm, with 43,000 […]
September 20, 2017, 01:35:00 PM EDT By Zacks Equity Research, Zacks.com Per Reuters, integrated oil and gas company, Royal Dutch Shell plc RDS.Aintends to increase its marketing operations in Asia region. The company’s effort to de-carbonize the energy system was reconfirmed as it targets to attain 20% of its global fuel station sales from electric vehicles […]